- Quick Links
Play Ladder Slasher
- Site Updates [Mar 15th - Apr 23rd] by njaguar 28 days ago
- Hello everyone!
Many of you know that we have been constantly making changes, additions, and bug fixes throughout the years. Some of these you see, some you probably missed, but there are hundreds to thousands of updates a year that never get posted about. I rarely posted official announcements except for what I felt were large and important updates. In the past I did not want to slow down and document each minutia. The good news is that we are changing that moving forward, and will start keeping you up to date with the public facing changes that are being made on an ongoing basis. Kevin has been helping me with documenting these, and this has made this task much easier for me as a result. The goal is to periodically post these updates so you can quickly see what all changes are occurring.
Without further ado I present to you the first digest of updates:
Public Changes [March 15th - April 23rd]:
- Added some padding to the footer as described in this site suggestion (Apr 23 2018)
- Changed the default view on the ladder slasher character list page from "List Format" -> "Tile Format" (Apr 23 2018)
- Updated all ladder slasher character profile images to now be dynamically linked. You shouldn't see any insecure notices in the URL bar anymore (Apr 23 2018)
- Updated the ladder slasher character profile page to be mobile friendly (Apr 23 2018)
- Added "MQ Attempts" to the ladder slasher character profile view as per the suggestion (Apr 23 2018)
- Added "6 Months" and "1 Year" options to the Tracker (Apr 23 2018)
- Staff promotion: Arkhen Trade Assistant -> Trade Moderator (Apr 19 2018)
- Ladder Slasher Update Live: v1.30.3 (Apr 17 2018)
- Added a new forum called Fortnite (Apr 9 2018)
- SC Ladder was reset by: Bob888 (Apr 6 2018)
- Added a new forum called Pendoria (Apr 2 2018)
- Updated the "Report Post" page to be mobile friendly (Mar 29 2018)
- Updated error messages to be mobile friendly (Mar 29 2018)
- New Trusted Member: Culinary (Mar 29 2018)
- Fixed the blank spaces that showed up in the footer of guild topics when Guests viewed them (Mar 28 2018)
- Updated the guild pages so they now use the standard error message output (Mar 27 2018)
- Modified the header to be more compact and clean looking (Mar 27 2018)
- Ladder Slasher Update Live: v1.30.2 (Mar 21 2018)
- You can now force the system to send your "stuck" pending notifications by clicking on the red text beside your desired device (Mar 19 2018)
- Staff promotion: Phyerox Members -> Members++ (Mar 19 2018)
- New Trusted Member: RistVaLL (Mar 15 2018)
- New Feature: Push Notifications by njaguar Mar 24 2016
- Hey all,
I am pleased to announce that you can now receive Push Notifications for various things on d2jsp. This feature replaces the Instant Messenger with regards to getting instant notifications. It also greatly expands the feature-set to include subscribed topics, guild topics, and notifications when someone quotes you in a topic.
This feature is currently only supported by Chrome and Firefox, v44+. Note that Firefox isn't as solid or reliable as Google's. *Safari only supports this for their desktop version, so it's honestly not worth messing with at this time. If they decide to implement it for iOS, I will definitely add support for it. Other browsers simply do not support this feature at this time. Sorry.
What does this mean? This means that you can get notifications of things on d2jsp without refreshing, and without even having to have a d2jsp tab open! All that is required is on the PC to have your browser open, and on an android phone just having internet access!
You can subscribe for push events here:
Please note, you need to use this page and subscribe on each device you want to get notified on, and each has their own independent notification settings. For instance, you can register for notifications on your PC and your phone, etc. Each will receive the notification independently.
Also, in case you missed it, new Customer perks and a Verified status was recently added:
Thanks, hope you enjoy it!!
- New Customer Perks And Verified Status Added by njaguar Mar 13 2016
- Today we are introducing some bonuses for purchasing forum gold in the form of two new member levels to the d2jsp community: Customer and Verified. Each level will come along with a couple community perks that will enrich your experience in the community.
A Customer is a site member that has purchased at least $10.00 of forum gold from the site (not including the donate for me tool) within the last 30 days.
Every Customer will receive the following perks while their account meets the above criteria:
* Warning in excess of 30% will revoke this status.
- +50 PM box size (100 PM storage capacity)
- +30 minutes post edit time (1 hour total)
- +2 additional images per post (5 total)
A Verified member is a site member that meets the criteria of the Customer level described above and has completed additional verification steps. All verified members will have a new icon beside their member group which communicates to others that they have had their identity verified. Verified members will receive the following additional perks:
* Details about how to become verified, the required criteria, and how to apply can be found here: https://forums.d2jsp.org/verify.php
- +50 PM box size (150 PM storage capacity)
- +60 minutes post edit time (2 hours total)
- +5 additional images per post (10 total)
This change is retroactive, meaning if you have recently purchased at least $10.00 from the site (not including donate for me tool or star upgrades) your account has automatically been upgraded to the Customer perks.
Thanks everyone for your support, and hope you enjoy these new additions!
If you would like to donate to njaguar's great efforts and work, please click the link below.