- Quick Links
Play Ladder Slasher
- New Feature: Push Notifications by njaguar 338 days, 17 hours ago
- Hey all,
I am pleased to announce that you can now receive Push Notifications for various things on d2jsp. This feature replaces the Instant Messenger with regards to getting instant notifications. It also greatly expands the feature-set to include subscribed topics, guild topics, and notifications when someone quotes you in a topic.
This feature is currently only supported by Chrome and Firefox, v44+. Note that Firefox isn't as solid or reliable as Google's. *Safari only supports this for their desktop version, so it's honestly not worth messing with at this time. If they decide to implement it for iOS, I will definitely add support for it. Other browsers simply do not support this feature at this time. Sorry.
What does this mean? This means that you can get notifications of things on d2jsp without refreshing, and without even having to have a d2jsp tab open! All that is required is on the PC to have your browser open, and on an android phone just having internet access!
You can subscribe for push events here:
Please note, you need to use this page and subscribe on each device you want to get notified on, and each has their own independent notification settings. For instance, you can register for notifications on your PC and your phone, etc. Each will receive the notification independently.
Also, in case you missed it, new Customer perks and a Verified status was recently added:
Thanks, hope you enjoy it!!
- New Customer Perks And Verified Status Added by njaguar 349 days, 8 hours ago
- Today we are introducing some bonuses for purchasing forum gold in the form of two new member levels to the d2jsp community: Customer and Verified. Each level will come along with a couple community perks that will enrich your experience in the community.
A Customer is a site member that has purchased at least $10.00 of forum gold from the site (not including the donate for me tool) within the last 30 days.
Every Customer will receive the following perks while their account meets the above criteria:
* Warning in excess of 30% will revoke this status.
- +50 PM box size (100 PM storage capacity)
- +30 minutes post edit time (1 hour total)
- +2 additional images per post (5 total)
A Verified member is a site member that meets the criteria of the Customer level described above and has completed additional verification steps. All verified members will have a new icon beside their member group which communicates to others that they have had their identity verified. Verified members will receive the following additional perks:
* Details about how to become verified, the required criteria, and how to apply can be found here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/verify.php
- +50 PM box size (150 PM storage capacity)
- +60 minutes post edit time (2 hours total)
- +5 additional images per post (10 total)
This change is retroactive, meaning if you have recently purchased at least $10.00 from the site (not including donate for me tool or star upgrades) your account has automatically been upgraded to the Customer perks.
Thanks everyone for your support, and hope you enjoy these new additions!
- Updated Trade Topic Edit Time Limits by njaguar 976 days, 18 hours ago
- Hello everyone!
If you are the topic creator of a trade, you can now edit your first post for up to 3 days from the time it was created, or 3 days from the last edit.
This should help traders keep their first post up to date, as well as help others quickly see what you are selling or in search of.
Please note this only applies to the first post in a topic (#1), and only in forums that are designated as trading forums (ones that have the trade icons). This feature is not available to high warned or locked users.
If you would like to donate to njaguar's great efforts and work, please click the link below.